Sunday 20 January 2013

The 2013 Motor Cycle Show

We went to the Motor Cycle Show and it was a big place.  With a lot of motor cycles and ATVs, and Dirt Bikes and the Police was there showing their bikes.

I liked riding on the bikes and getting lots of goodies such as posters, stickers, bike picture books (I did not like the one with all the girls), and bags.


I like the Ducati because had a very fast limit and nice wheels.  

I liked the Yamaha Dirt Bike and want one for my birthday. But Mom and Dad said no because we can't fit it into the trunk, but I really want one.  The Yamaha guy was very nice he gave me posters, Chapstick and blue Yamaha rubber band.

I liked the Harley Davidson and Victory Bikes because they had really nice colour bikes and kind of comfortable to sit on.

At the Honda coffee cafe Mom and Dad got a free coffee and they gave me a post card and said they will mail it anywhere in the world so I wrote to my Auntie Ma in Florida.


Wearing this helmet was really fun and it really was cool.  Wearing a helmet is really important for your health and keeping your head safe.  












No comments:

Post a Comment