Saturday 2 February 2013

Monster Jam Truck Show 2013

I want to the Monster Jam and saw lots of Monster Trucks like Northern Nightmare, Grave Digger, Maximum Destruction, Captain USA, Time Flys, Detour, Western Renegade, and Double Trouble, I can't remember the other trucks.

I had to wear ear muffs because the monster trucks are very loud.   I liked eating the mini donuts while watching the trucks. I liked cheering for my favorite Monster trucks.


There was a car race before the monster tucks came.  It was very smokey and I liked the little batman car.  The cars crashed into each other a lot and some lost their bumpers on the ground and cars drove over them.  Two cars got stuck on a hill and a car had to push them off the hill.


Northern Nightmare is my favorite he is Canadian, his truck is had red, that is my favorite colour and he has the Maple Leaf on this truck.  

I liked seeing Northern Nightmare in the freestyle.  I like that Northern Nightmare destroyed the RV.  But he crashed at the end.  See our Video of Northern Nightmare at Monster Truck Jam







I also liked Grave Digger he is was the champion he is the coolest monster tuck and everybody liked him at monster jam.
Maximum Destruction Monster truck is very strong and he won a contest at the show.  He gave a kid a ticket to Monster Jam in Las Vegas.  I think his suspension can go higher and I liked how his truck looks.

Captain Curse was a lot of fun in the freestyle contest.  Captains Curse Monster Truck Video




Western Renegade was funny because it got stuck on the cars and a tractor had to push him off.

I liked how Captain's Curse jumped over the RV






The freestyle motor cross bikes were very cool and I liked their tricks.  I wish I can do those tricks but mom will not let me.  They jumped very high in the air and everyone liked them.

This is all I have to say on Monster Trucks Good bye and have a nice day.  Oh and see my other video on YouTube



2 comments:

  1. Well done on this Monster Truck blog entry. Keep up the good work Harrison.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Harrison. Your website is AWESOME. My husband, Mazi, loves control cars so I will recommend your page to him too.

    ReplyDelete